It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:29 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:08 am 
Einherjar

Eyesore wrote:
The Silent Man wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Now piss off, you posers!

You cant talk to me like that in Future World, its a world full of love and happiness GODDAMMIT!

Im so going to Kiske to have you banned from Future World.

Is that an Invitation? Can an Eagle Fly Free there? Let's go, whatever. You won't make many friends, though, you're a poser, You Always Walk Alone. I'll watch your popularity Rise And Fall like a boner tricked by a fat woman online as people learn the truth about you and your poserdom! That German Dr. Stein with that wacky show on E! won't be able to save you. So quit whining and screaming "Save Us!" That shit is out of order and doesn't belong!!

You will alienate yourself because of your faggotry and the cool people will shun you for all time. We Got The Right, make no mistake. Then we'll celebrate and have a parade, the March Of Time we'll call it. Then you'll cry like an emo turd, like noodles, "Waaaaah! Leave me alone! I hate this place!! I Want Out! Waaaah!"

But too bad, bitch. You're stuck here and everyone hates you! Even that boring retard NESS, Keeper Of The Seven Keys, hates you. You suck. You mediocre turd.

Let's go or we'll be late, Future World sounds AWESOME!!

Yeah well, we'll go to Future World just as soon as we finish your Intitiation that will determine whether your hate-filled self is worthy. So just Follow The Sign for A Little Time and you will find a book titled A Tale That Wasnt Right, which basically details why Past and current world suck balls because its filled with haters like yourself who only wish to bring the Twilight of The Gods upon us all. So I'm going to Future World while I'm Alive still, so read the book and then you may join me if you can understand why we need love and butterflies with pink ribbons which read "Im so freaking happy here because there is love all around and pink fire hydrants lining every street as far as my lovingly happy eyes can see".

Oh.. And bring a costume, its Halloween. Hata.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:12 am 
The Silent Man wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
The Silent Man wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

You cant talk to me like that in Future World, its a world full of love and happiness GODDAMMIT!

Is that an Invitation? Can an Eagle Fly Free there? Let's go, whatever. You won't make many friends, though, you're a poser, You Always Walk Alone. I'll watch your popularity Rise And Fall like a boner tricked by a fat woman online as people learn the truth about you and your poserdom! That German Dr. Stein with that wacky show on E! won't be able to save you. So quit whining and screaming "Save Us!" That shit is out of order and doesn't belong!!

You will alienate yourself because of your faggotry and the cool people will shun you for all time. We Got The Right, make no mistake. Then we'll celebrate and have a parade, the March Of Time we'll call it. Then you'll cry like an emo turd, like noodles, "Waaaaah! Leave me alone! I hate this place!! I Want Out! Waaaah!"

But too bad, bitch. You're stuck here and everyone hates you! Even that boring retard NESS, Keeper Of The Seven Keys, hates you. You suck. You mediocre turd.

Yeah well, we'll go to Future World just as soon as we finish your Intitiation that will determine whether your hate-filled self is worthy. So just Follow The Sign for A Little Time and you will find a book titled A Tale That Wasnt Right, which basically details why Past and current world suck balls because its filled with haters like yourself who only wish to bring the Twilight of The Gods upon us all. So I'm going to Future World while I'm Alive still, so read the book and then you may join me if you can understand why we need love and butterflies with pink ribbons which read "Im so freaking happy here because there is love all around and pink fire hydrants lining every street as far as my lovingly happy eyes can see".

Sweet! You go as a Pink Bubble (fag), I'll Go Ape.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:22 am 
Einherjar

Eyesore wrote:
The Silent Man wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
The Silent Man wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Sweet! You go as a Pink Bubble (fag), I'll Go Ape.

As long as you're a Perfect Gentleman then I Cant Fight Your Desire. So Come Alive and we shall Light The Universe with our amazing costumes. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:53 am 
Actually, I'd rather be a lobster. You can go as a giant turd. Shit and Lobster. Sweet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:02 am 
Ist Krieg

*head explosion*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:23 am 
Ist Krieg

haha...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:23 pm 
Ist Krieg

HAHA! That was funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:15 pm 
Svartalfar

The Silent Man wrote:

Musically, but Im talking lyrically. "Cause we all live in Future World
A world that's full of love" the whole song is like that, its one of the most cringeworthy songs to ever exist, my opinion of course.

The lyrics in Future World are suposed to be sarcastic. Kai reffers to the dream of many people that is far from the truth that we are actually living.

Keeper II is a CLASSIC without discussion. One of the most influential albums ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:54 pm 
Svartalfar

If I had to pick one, I would put part I ahead only because Halloween is my favorite song by Helloween.

I urge anyone reading to check out the bonus track "Savage." After hearing it, it instantly became my second favorite.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:43 pm 
Karma Whore

I pretty much put both albums on par nowadays. Part I has better songs but Part II is funnier to listen to... Both are classics, of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:18 pm 
Metal Servant

I like the first one better. Kiske is definitely one of the best power metal vocalists. I find that this is a good band even for people who don't generally like power metal.