Metal Reviews

Newest and Best Metal Reviews!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:58 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314  Next   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:23 pm 
Ist Krieg

Karmakosmonaut wrote:
North From Here wrote:
Karmakosmonaut wrote:
225 hours spent on Rome 2 so far... oh god.

Oh god is right, just waiting on the sale. Good thing I have nothing important in life going on right now.

Well, it's on sale. What's your steam ID?

Thanks for the notice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:45 am 
The Commish

It's top secret.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:24 am 
Karma Whore

Got AC IV-BF today. Going to play it later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:14 am 
Metal Lord

MetalStorm wrote:

It's pretty awesome dude, i thought it was much better than AC 3 which i did not like much at all. Roaming the seas and plundering ships is pretty damn fun and when you have upgraded your ship to maximum you can take on 4 legendary ships hellbent on destroying you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 am 
Karma Whore

The Necrodude wrote:
MetalStorm wrote:

It's pretty awesome dude, i thought it was much better than AC 3 which i did not like much at all. Roaming the seas and plundering ships is pretty damn fun and when you have upgraded your ship to maximum you can take on 4 legendary ships hellbent on destroying you.

I think sailing the ship is much much more fluid than in AC III at least IMHO it is.

I'm already digging it :dio:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:24 pm 
Metal Lord

MetalStorm wrote:
The Necrodude wrote:
MetalStorm wrote:

I think sailing the ship is much much more fluid than in AC III at least IMHO it is.

I'm already digging it :dio:

For sure Metalstorm, i totally agree! :dio:

Post subject: Re: Now Gaming
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:22 pm 
Metal Lord

Just ordered a Xbox One from germany because it won't be out in Norway until september/october next year and i don't want to wait that damn long. Hope i get it before christmas...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:31 pm 
MetalReviews Staff

Fired up Devil May Cry HD Collection last night to give my fingers a workout and see if I'm as terrible as I remember. 1 still impossibly difficult, 2 still boring, 3 still good but very hard. Had to stop before giving myself RSI... Is the new one as terrible as fanboys of the old series believe?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 pm 
Metal Lord

Zadok wrote:
Fired up Devil May Cry HD Collection last night to give my fingers a workout and see if I'm as terrible as I remember. 1 still impossibly difficult, 2 still boring, 3 still good but very hard. Had to stop before giving myself RSI... Is the new one as terrible as fanboys of the old series believe?

Nah, the old fanboys are just pissed the main character isn't Dante anymore, but apart from new characters it's still a DMC game through and through. I like it a lot actually, great action and a cool story and i really enjoyed the game's jab towards Fox News and Bill O'Reilly (not gonna spoil it though)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:11 pm 
MetalReviews Staff

The Necrodude wrote:
Nah, the old fanboys are just pissed the main character isn't Dante anymore, but apart from new characters it's still a DMC game through and through. I like it a lot actually, great action and a cool story and i really enjoyed the game's jab towards Fox News and Bill O'Reilly (not gonna spoil it though)

That's daft, there was a female playable character in the second and a new guy in the fourth. Ah well, have to give it a try.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:44 pm 
The Commish

Titanfall beta on XB1

FPS's take note.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 am 
Jeg lever med min foreldre

steam summer sale coming. my first internets enabled debit card. i'm curious. so er any tips or something about buying at the SSS?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:01 pm 
Metal King

Azrael wrote:
steam summer sale coming. my first internets enabled debit card. i'm curious. so er any tips or something about buying at the SSS?

Do not buy any games until the last day of the sale unless they show up as a daily deal, flash deal, or community choice deal. For example, Watch Dogs could be 25% off for the entire duration of the sale but it could also pop up as a daily deal on maybe Day 6 at a better discount like 50% off. Also, generally on the last day they'll do a "best of" thing and re-offer the most popular deals, so if you missed a daily deal or a flash sale they might show up again at the end.

I'd also recommend to download the Steam app on your phone, which you can use to make purchases and periodically check for new deals rather than sitting at your computer all day. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:30 pm 

i'm so distant from the gaming scene these days i don't even know what i want. a decent FPS with good multiplayer i guess. what should i look out for?

i'd also be interested in these indie games that pop up everywhere now. papers please and some others? dunno. again, suggestions welcome!

can't bother to get data service on my phone, so i'll just be checking the PC after i come back from work. i can still score some deals i hope?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:29 am 
Metal King

For FPS you can already get Team Fortress 2 for free which is lots of fun. I'm also a big Counter-Strike guy so I love CS: GO which I actually bought in the last Winter Sale for $3.75 (regular price is $19.99).

For indie games, I highly recommend Dust: An Elysian Tail. Check out the trailer or some gameplay videos to see if the art style is something you would be okay with because I know some people were put off by it. It's basically a "Metroidvania" style game with anthropomorphic animals. The combat, the visuals, and the soundtrack are just great. And if we're talking "indie" games, this is as indie as it gets because it was mostly made by one guy. One of my favourite games I played last year for sure.

Braid and Limbo are classics that I think most have played by now but if you haven't, definitely give them a shot. I haven't played Papers Please but have heard good things.

Azrael wrote:
can't bother to get data service on my phone, so i'll just be checking the PC after i come back from work. i can still score some deals i hope?

Daily deals are 24 hours at least so you'll be fine there. Flash Sales and Community Choice are 8 hours, I think.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:36 am 
The Commish

Watch Dogs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:02 pm 
Metal King

Steam Sale has begun!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:32 pm 

tried Team Fortress 2. chaotic. didn't like it. i did enjoy FPS like CoD MW and Enemy Territory... anything like that?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:24 am 
Karma Whore

Azrael wrote:
tried Team Fortress 2. chaotic. didn't like it. i did enjoy FPS like CoD MW and Enemy Territory... anything like that?

What about Battlefield 4?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:12 pm 

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ says i can't run it :P

can't run black ops 2 either apparently.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314  Next