Metal Reviews

Newest and Best Metal Reviews!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

Post subject: Adveser's "Singing" Thread II
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:34 am 
Einherjar

As many of you know, or maybe not, I had the worst teeth ever. Broken shards of razor like protrusions littered my mouth. This made freedom of movement with singing the real issue in retrospect. Now that they are fixed, I can actually do what I have always said. Samples to follow shortly. Mixing them now. And if anyone cares, I'll explain how I am doing this ridiculous stuff.

Post subject: Re: Adveser's "Singing" Thread II
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:45 pm 
Einherjar

Working through the physics now too. I will change the game with this stuff. I seem to be singing in a far more complex manner than anything previously done. Demetrio Stratos was a vocal researcher who thought the trained singer train of thought was ridiculous, misinformed and ignorant and he created ways to sing that were unique and required the greatest possible control and coordination. I'm taking this into a new level where it will require physical transformation of the body itself through specifc training techniques. You can take it as far as you want and understanding of theory and the absolute dedication to knowledge will determine what you can do.

Also, this whole singing single notes thing will be history. The voice will become the most harmonically rich instrument available.

The way this has worked is my mind and body will only let me do what it's level of understanding permits. Even if I can physically and know how to sing something perfectly, there will be mental sabotage until everything is understood totally.

.....fiddle fucks around mixing songs for a couple hours....

Okay. I've united the forces of nature. Turns out that Arytenoidcricocartilage joint that everyone seems to have except for me actually limits a human beings ability to manifest or manipulate many forms of exotic energy. I do not have such limitations. Ancient man had this and it was taken away from him. No more magic for Earthlings. The Chosen few with only the purest of hearts and the most divine of destines have been freed of the curse, hence power metal singers with 6 octave ranges singing about 5 dimensions and their predestined foretold future

Thanks Olaf and Arjen, we did it - all of us. Now we Fly and the night is no more. Damn the machine! To Hell with Tyranny!

In the sullen silence it came - a sudden stream of consciousness - like a river flowing inside from deep within beside me - don't know where it's from - it came from so deep - who is calling? Is it for me? In this magical song that I hear that are so deep in my ears - seems like it's calling my name!

Somewhere out there - some said a child was born - after more than 4000 years, once again, God is answering our prayers - you read too much. Is there a hope? We only wait and see...only you can bring us back to life! Listen to my secret words and try to understand. Let your senses fail, don't fear your growing haze - all united here - to warn you now. And here in this night - I will tell you of my travels - that brought my mind - to the holy gates of heaven!

Such predestine hunger for knowledge, correlating patterns - I was one - now I am many - I think they will teach me something....

Through the eyes of God I discover, need time to keep all inside - I'm burning - I've tried so hard - to discover the way, to break down the curtain blinding my eyes. Faith, Love, Hope

The results of the final experiment are now in your hands.

A world without us we're not learning, a world without us not returning - to the new horizons we will fall..We WILL find at any cost the beauty that was lost. Into the brave new world we come...

All hail intervention, we're under one flag, cuz we are on a mission and we'll never come back!

Not long ago, a plan was conceived where all could be revealed, critical info, delivered in secret, but kept out in plain sight...got data in our groove...sing along, sing aloud and you'll join the answer

Only with eyes of pure heart, maybe one day you can see me, faith be your guide when the sorrow encircles your self...Hailed shall be the ones who see what others can not. For no assumptions I will waste my reason. The promised lands of sands based on truths spinned on tales - from heights I now behold the circus credo.

And I close my eyes and thanking all the gods - that I opened up my mind and realized - some things are meant to be - so don't forget - who I am and always will be there, and try to do the best that I can - someone that you can rely on when life, seems to fall apart - so whatever happened to you, don't forget!

Here I am - Is this the truth you always have been searching for - The Meaning of what you called life...

Therefor, I confirm you, a new era is about to begin - at last - I have turned man into the perfect machine!

Emotions...I remember! Remember - Forever...

You're a rainbow in the dark - You're hungry for Heaven, but you need a little hell - The night has a thousand lies - and when you wake up in the morning - were you dreaming - screaming - trying to hide your burning heart before somebody cuts it all away, Sunset Superman

Now you have all you need - the stores are stocked - your wings are strong - now it's time to break free - you can drop that weight and carry on - climb the wall and leave it all behind

Fly with me, forever higher - and with these wings we'll set the world on fire

Find all you need in your mind - if you take the time - your fighting the weight of the world and no one can save you this time - close your eyes and you find all you need in your mind. Close my eyes and feel the water rise around me - drown the beat of time - let my senses fall away - I can see much clearer now I'm blind.

Turn the key - walk through the gate - the great ascent - to reach a higher state - a right of passage - the final stage - the sacred home where new life has begun!

When the shadows call you take their hand - ten thousand dreams are laying ahead - Take his hand tonight - Dance With The Devil! - When the Shadows call you take their hand - ten thousand souls are playing the game...

Carry on our wayward son - they'll be peace when you are done - lay your weary head to rest - Don't you cry now more. Carry on! You will always remember - Carry On - nothing equals the splender - Now your life is no longer empty - surely heaven waits for you!

There's something In our hearts, worth fighting for - some secrets better left untold - and when the time has come for us to die - we'll take our secrets to the grave! The Prophecy! IN this world, where nothing lives - the walls are caving in - life's a sin, in this world, we have to give before we all can see - the templar flame

One step beyond the truth - one step beyond the light step beyond the pain! One step beyond! I see a new day dawning - arise to heed the warning call!

Can you help me! Can you hear me! Come on before it's too late!

We will find a new allegiance, like a beacon in the night - if your searching for salvation - reach inside - there's a new world approaching - awaiting to be seen by following the fourth legacy!

Will you bare your soul to me? I can take you higher! Use my fantasy - the whole worlds a make believe - love keeps burning inside of him - can't fail his mission - we can't lose him again - bricks are falling - you can't look back - lightning and sparks flying around your head - You've got the touch - hear all the warnings! remember the flowers that bloom in your name? everybody knows your the one - there ain't no use for liars here - all that you need is your touch!

Your voice is whispering my name - before the night turns to day - I'll find again a way to reach your soul - and make it happen to meet again - I'm here! From a place out of memory - call me! Cause tonight we have a chance to break free!...We're like a shooting star - leaving signs on the horizon - out of the dark we run - while we're chasing our chance to break free!

We push our souls through the folds of space of time - because tonight we won't fail - it is do or die - because tomorrow - we will hail to the new sun - drops of dew in the morning light - the first love of our new lives - hands on the watch are stopping tonight! We're stopping now what started years ago! Two small points in the sky - tiny lights! going back to where we belong! Follow me where the time has no rules, where this space is not abound - Come with me in the dusk we'll dance - where the stars will glitter all around

Was it luck or fate - I don't know just trust me - but it's real and I'll never let it go.

Come here - follow me - through the gates of heaven - tell me that I'm wrong - I really can't go on! Because you know we are one! You know we are two versions of the same, you can't find your way - if you are not with me - what I feel, what I hear, what I need to know what I never really said - so much left to say - you just need some faith - PAIN - HOPE - TRUST - LOVE AND HATE - JOY - AND DELUSIONS - all in one - LIFE DEATH LOVE AND TEARS AND RAGE FEAR ENVY MISERY AND FATE - forgiveness - it can change it all...

Wasting my life til the day the voice has appeared made me see I am the one that can make it through times of despair - expecting I don't take a look at what is behind - FREEDOM CALLING - Free your mind in what they call - it's the heart of temptation - THEY'LL NEVER KNOW - WHAT I GIVE TO YOU IS A PIECE OF PARADISE - AND I'LL STAY ON YOUR SIDE

HEAVEN CAN WAIT - NOW WE'RE LIVING!

Too much time to get lost in the maze - You bleed to get there - you were ready, to be a bird in a golden cage! As I'm reaching higher - what a pure desire - swinging back towards the abyss! What a price to pay - living sacrifice - I sent off to heaven and found bedlam.

We'll never cry for love - WE'RE SUPERHEROES - WE ARE BACK WHERE WE BELONG!

DON'T YOU RUN AWAY NOW - DON'T YOU LIVE A LIE - WE HAVE MORE OF LIFE TO SHOW YOU - LETS TAKE A ROCKET RIDE!

Just one more when even yesterday was too late! - Assemble the Great Pandemonium - JUST ONE MORE DAY!

Okay - I don't have the energy to think of more...I don't want to stop working on completing the Theory of Everything right now. Our body is the answer - everything we need to understand our world is inside us - once you understand and converge all the energy systems, you have solved the unification of the Gravity, Weak and
Strong Nuclear and all the Electromagnetic forces.

"We need to teach them all that we know - their evolution moves far too slow - expand their minds and reject compliance - upgrade their knowledge - upload our science!"

Our world is not ready to know
The Theory of Everything

We need a future to build
A new role to fulfil
We’ve got something to give
We’ll find a reason to live

Will we ever understand
How two different hand styles
Came to grace this blackboard

What unseen forces did conspire
Uniting a father
And… his son…

FLY INTO THE SUN - HE IS THE DAEDALUS SON, ICARUS!
=====================================================
=====================================================

The voice can do it by the way - because it unifies complex overunity energy systems (it produces "Tesla Waves" not Hertz types of alternating, self destructive chemical/pyrolectric direct combination voltage and current "resistive" waves such as Ohm's Law is based on.

There's two other forms of current one with infinite Voltage and one with infinite Current. Light Waves are the combination of those two types of waves and the unification of magnetism in the system as a timeless component creates the phase conjugate necessary.

I have all the physics and legit science right here in my hands.

ALL THIS LAND IS NOT OUTSIDE YET - YOU CAN FEEL IT RIGHT BESIDE YOU - I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ETERNAL LIFE HAS NO FEELINGS OR GOALS TO REACH DON'T EVER CROSS THAT LINE - THE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING!

We're not alone - that's what we've learned from this - You better stop your trudging - Making Questions now - You'll get the answers when Alpha and Omega combine.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:36 pm 
Ist Krieg

right

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 pm 
Ist Krieg

p.s. why do people care so much about vocal ranges

i mean as long as it sounds good then the number of notes doesn't matter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:44 pm 
MetalReviews Staff

Do they care, though? Still not convinced this isn't a work of Trollery, although why MR has been blessed as opposed to, say, reddit is beyond me. Bit worried that this is actually mental illness and that we're enabling...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm 
I live with my parents!

Indeed. I agree with Zad. Adveser is highly suggested to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible. These are very abnormal and strong signs of thought disorder.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:46 pm 
Einherjar

Goat wrote:
Do they care, though? Still not convinced this isn't a work of Trollery, although why MR has been blessed as opposed to, say, reddit is beyond me. Bit worried that this is actually mental illness and that we're enabling...

Enabling is a good descriptor, but wouldn't it be a hoot if he could actually sing?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:33 am 
Einherjar

Thrash til' Deth wrote:
Goat wrote:

Enabling is a good descriptor, but wouldn't it be a hoot if he could actually sing?

That's what is so hilarious about it and what is mentioned in all those lyrics. The longer you fool yourself into doing the wrong thing to have an even better outcome, the farther into the maze you go, but as the Labyrinth symbology is, the deeper you get into the thing, the more wisdom is gained, but you are more likely to get lost.

"Find another way...gotta find another way. I want to break these chains so bad. I can't wait another day. Find another way, before we get crazy...before it's too late" (and the album hints that singing to the album was another way to find the secrets of life everyone is after and the meaning for existence because the guy in the intro seems deliriously happy doing) and the album warns you what happens when you just go too far...you lose your sanity in the end. Do I really believe that the guy talks to an angel or whatever? I don't know. The act of making such an album and having someone guide me through life and warn me and teach me these things makes him an angel to me. But, like Icarus, I'll burn my wings to gain the knowledge to finally put an end to the madness and figure out subconsciously why I am not allowing myself to reap the rewards and just stop and do the best with what I have. Now at the end, it's obviously the right way...the painful way that seems hopeless, crazy and illogical and there was more than enough fair warning of how ill-received any of the knowledge would be until it provided results that couldn't be ignored.

I decided to stay in my own personal Hell a lot longer than anyone to make it happen. And I want to share what I have learned since singing instructors are clueless and most singers know absolutely nothing about electronics + quaternion physics in the imaginery planes of mathematics + new age or religious shit that is measurably effective + the body's electrical properties - that concretely proves the concept of it's benefit now that it's 2000 years later and I can measure a person's brainwaves as proof there is a positive benefit and a need to re-quantify these concepts if they are useful and factual.

Basically the issue is that asymmetrical resonance is the actual goal, despite that making zero sense. Parallel resonance is the same as resistance or capacitance. So, a Bone may be able to hold more charge or conduct more current the longer you do this, but my mistake was thinking you sing perfectly balanced when that is absolutely false and something really really naive I thought was the basis. Hence dozens of shitty takes when I really tried hard and out of the blue something absolutely incredible would happen. If you sit around and buzz the living fuck out of your sternum and the surrounding organs thinking that's good technique and the damn thing grows and expands and changes chemically and electrically, becomes denser and can carry MULTIPLE types of current used for singing in ways that science hasn't begun to understand, but it's obviously measurably and applicable. Now multiple that by every every useful semiconductor in a prescribed way and you have singing that is something that a far more evolved species might have and you gain the benefits of this as well physically and can think and move faster and your actual chemical brain makeup adapts and it's like being on speed or something. It's no secret that converting some bone density into a crystal lattice is "magical" as it makes such a bone much more suitable and more versatile and simply superior to a mineral like calcium for every application. But that's another topic. These guys think and act like they are constantly either in a hypnomanic state, on psychostimulants or exhibit "schizophrenic" concepts such as an acoustic amplifier being anagolus

And Mental Illness? Are Yogis that practice kundalini or the Chinese who practice bone compression techniques mentally I'll for believing in the "spiritual" aspects of it that are scientifically proven. Science just doesn't have an answer for why, since that's not their problem to answer.

Of course, whenever I bring the science up, it is dismissed despite measurements proving it to be factual and real physical phenomena.

You can call it bullshit if you want, but over the last 20 years, man was promised a new future - for reality to become what we dreamed. It's arrived and if you can't read a book, then fuck off and go back to the 1800's concept of science being an alternative dogma to monotheistic archetypes and stop denouncing shit that anyone can prove, but a University can not touch if they wanted to research it due to the lack of development of any scientific field that would upset the status quo in any huge way. But it's happening any way. For every fake Yoga studio to prove how dumb ancient religion was - there's a Tool album that will come out giving you instructions on how to enter altered states without drugs and gain real awareness that isn't based on the typical psychological characteristics of the chemical function of a substance that actually leaves you in a negative state perpetually once it's chemical effect ceases. In other words, you gain insights and learn things with a more able mind that you get to keep forever and can always go back to to work more on it. Not delusional artsy fartsy shit that may cause significant damage to your concepts of wisdom. I always thought that acid was good at creating a fake reality full of bullshit that is really convincing - so I never did it. I'll take actual insight based on research and critical thinking.

Look, when I was a kid and a teenager, I noticed I could hit really high and really low notes, moreso than anyone around, with zero training at all. So when I found a kind of music that was beneficial to me personally in a very profound way - going from the hard atheist who laughs at anything that even hints at kookery as being an emotional crutch and for stupid people who don't understand facts, to being shown a little bit of what they were saying. I was convinced and now I am the person I wanted to be because some really bright people packaged it in the right way and made me understand that we are dealing with science here that has extremely pragmatic benefits that I was already benefiting from in a very small way and wanted to know what their views and opinions were and how they discovered what they did. I mean, do people really want to act like Tobias Sammet never experienced some sort of spiritual awakening which, according to the lyrics, were the result of previous metal bands telling him about it and it being profound even if contradictory to his preconceptions?

If you don't like the narrative I think tells a great story, that the great spiritual leaders (or even alien hybrids, if you want) decided to incarnate on Earth to teach mankind his lost natural abilities that were replaced by inferior technology and to steer the smart, independent people in the direction that will re-educate mankind's ability to reap the full benefits of this planet since there is a better way to do it than ignoring any subject matter that isn't universally accepted or blindly following some religion. Rock music was about criticizing dogmatic religion, now it has moved on to criticizing total ignorance at the same time. Hasn't the whole Ayreon project itself hinted that this is the overarching theme with "the metal community" taking part in it in droves. have always taken it as a ringing endorsement of Arjen's thesis, which is the point of heavy metal in general. To learn from someone who has had your scenario and experiences in a world where we are made to feel all alone and no one could possibly begin to understand how you feel. That's the draw of metal, Like being a Jedi that can't tell people about his powers - without the religion or conformity and you have to take the criticism from everyone and be looked at as inferior and foolish and not give a fuck if anyone likes it or cares...but if you came just to hear some disposable entertainment, don't bitch and moan when you don't understand the the core concepts that all these guys seem to have figured out and why bthey are a huge success.

I've worked my ass off and have taken vocal theory and the physics and electronics of it and turned it into a physical science that actually broadens and contributes greatly to the understanding of the fields of mammal physiology, psychology (as it relates to the ability to alter consciousness and the effects of physical changes that expands and identifies new forms of energy production and will improve electronics design and function with some new concepts that I know are sitting right there waiting to be re-created out of more durable materials.

I mean, seriously. In about 10 minutes, I wrote down the physical ways energy is transferred in the body (and of course, because they physically are all different, they can be combined selectively for more complex motions and types of energy
and "wired" together with the ability to create other new forms of energy - like atoms in chemistry) and it disproves some of classical mechanics outright because you have really simple things explaining everything and this other stuff is treated like they are closed loop systems and that they work in a group, then the whole thing works. It's more complicated than that, more dynamic, and more configurable and changeable.

Welcome to the 5th dimension everyone. I'm going to explain how your body is already utilizing non-linear and dynamic energy systems (to produce movement for example) and integrates those effects to more complex physical topologies, because I have been fortunate enough to be born with a larynx that can be repositioned and the effects of say, transverse waves (the motion of the mucosa membrane on top of the already semiconductive vocal ligament (so this has three states of being - when it isn't even moving, which every linear direction of movement is another form of unique energy production - another logarithmic decade of physical interaction and effects. So being able to isolate these things and my brain and tactile sense can distinguish them and recording and analysis can quanitify it as a Sine wave to prove it actually exists, because scientists don't actually understand mass is constantly in motion and constantly produces energy and complex relationships of the motion of the mass appear and cause effects that influence everything and things multiply quickly.

This is bullshit - I actually bet my entire life on the gambit that metal singer's superiority is due to being more passionate and knowledgeable or at least more dedicated and it is treated with respect as art and the science that explains everything. We can measure why this is and why there's so much variety despite such incredibly high standards. I happen to want to tie up all the loose ends and unify singing and electronics so it can become real textbook level physics so shitty pop singers are truly disposable and music returns to being an artistic and stylistic choice. That's what hard science does. It exposes the absolute minimalist in an esoteric field as being incompetent and ignorant when the same information that mentally occurs when a natural singer processes those signals as being duplicatible with enough effort, and the whole field becomes stronger.

But no, I figure out the four fundamental properties of matter, which have yet to be combined exist in your voice in a closed system, but just a really complicated one - AND THANKS TO HEAVY METAL WE FINALLY UNDERSTAND HOW THE BASICS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WORKS - Because fundamentally we worked together and decided we had to do it because no one else gave a shit enough about integrity to take their artform that far to make it necessary to understand physical reality that is alien, but interacts as any other matter - Metal created the need for combining 3D shit in a torus field with magentism, gravity, light, and all sorts of shit to make even more dimensions of reality a tactile reality.

If you don't think these things matter at all - look at the shit I wrote over the years in various stages of singing - That is evidence of a FAR MORE profound effect of bioelectrical flow of current has on the mental processes - yet another dead horse that's been beaten to death in the lyrics - that they have advanced to a degree of knowledge of their obsessions that the science of it is considered insane and improvable and that they are making the point that a genius like Einstein could be called a schizophrenic for claiming that he understands the interaction of light and that science doesn't want his input because they did not figure it out institutionally as the authority of what physics is - well, that's not how it works, when Einstein proved himself more capable at physics than the establishment - his ideas immediately discredited the contrary evidence - not now though - if a doctor doesn't think there's any electric current in your bones - you have a mental disorder for any suggestion that anything "unrelated" to his field could be responsible.

HEAVY METAL - AWAKENING THE WORLD - Because we actually gave a shit instead of accepting mediocrity.

Too Long? Use your brain more and information can actually become organized the moe you use it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:37 am 
Karma Whore

I still say he's trolling :ph34r:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:20 am 
Einherjar

Anyone remember when I told the story about grinding up a speaker magnet to make an old fashion pressure gradient microphone?

Yeah, well, that stuff tends to get in the air, and in the lungs and I was still coughing up little bits of it a few years ago. It's in my bones (?) now I guess, adding yet another form of electromagnetic energy that can be manipulated.

I do not recommend it as being safe, just saying - it's a factor and the results will be investigated and I'll have my bones MRI'd for content if I can get funding from someone.

This shit is like the course work of about 4 PH'ds I guess and I have to figure it all out from sub-atomic particle to functioning organ systems and their affect on the others if this is going to have merit.

I'm still wondering why they haven't unified the universal field theory in the body considering all of them are in play to some extent, including gravity. Hell, even electron spin mechanics are in play. Everything is there, so what's the hold up worrying about hadron colliders? Is it really because that's a billion dollar project?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 am 
Einherjar

Despite having all the information I need to do so, I will not allow this knowledge to see the light of day. It shall be shared with those that have demonstrated they can carry the responsibility of it. Human kind has demonstrated that they do not have any intentions of using it to benefit anyone, but it will be hidden or altered so that no one will be able to use it or understand it and the oppressors will take advantage of it.

I have listened to the warning. I will never cross that line. Pandora's box will never be opened for mankind to abuse. I have it's secrets and it's been decided long ago who may access it.

And because non-linearity, secrecy, but ultimately availability was necessary, most of what was needed by who needed it was provided at the right times.

I'll be happy to post some recordings, but the 10 songs I have right now are too chaotic in tone and too too slapdashed and improvised to sound harmonically resonant with the material and sounds too unconsciously thrown together to truly demonstrate the concept. Today's practice run to experiment with unifying different electric potential forces basically told me I can do 100 times more than I thought and it sounds 1000 times better if I would stop trying to use every possible way to influence the sound at all times, stop using excessive energy that I just end up having to divert away from the sound and have to send somewhere else in the circuit which eventually degrades the signal. Just have to work a few more things mixing and matching, trying different voltage and current configurations, ect, just like any electronics engineer who has everything you possibly could need to create sound, but everything is analog and I have already done the hard work, which is the physical transformation of the materials into a far better design for high gain superconductive operation in an electronic gas for the internal laryngeal function, which is what I have instead of your typical bones and membranes suspended by muscles and cartilage/tendons, ect. - I wish I could explain what I have done to my body individually to make it more clear, but it's not something that is easily understood and people would just argue that I am not intelligent enough to figure that out and would even claim that since wikipedia can't be cross referenced, it doesn't exist entirely.

I hope everyone understands that yes, here at the end after all these years, I can't give you the answers when I was the one who promised I would find them and make it known as loudly as possible. I'm driving around in a Ferrari in a world where the primitive steam engine car prevails. I have the far better machine and engineering, but no one else is going to benefit much asking me anything about what I'm doing and trying to compare it's value with the wide array of conflicting information a singer with any traditional education would use as a basis for their knowledge. That would just lead to someone trying to point out difference and insisting any conflict immediately invalidates one claim or the other. This is not a linear system and it damn sure can't be reduced down to any mathematics or algebra equations. Not this time, because then I would have to unify mathematics with digital logic functions, deterministic chaos and a bunch of other shit that academia only uses in a limited manner, and having no talent or desire to work in those areas, I'm not redoing the entire (limited) model to create a a cohesive unification of another 3-4 major fields of science just to have some nice hundreds long equations that exist as a physical interaction in 5D+Time space in my head already.

Could I teach someone how to sing or take a virtuoso and improve their abilities drastically? Of course, but this shall not become a debate or pissing contest about which guy thinks his piece of toilet paper he calls a degree that he believes negates any information not exclusive to it's teachings. I tried that with singers who don't "do" physics, math, common sense, physical function or psychology. If they make up a word that describes a feeling that leads to a result, they claim this is a technique, and techniques are isolated functions with exact criteria of execution based on sound alone and any one technique may not be altered in any fashion, especially if it's an improvement that exposes the weakness or any other "techniques." These morons do not understand the first thing about how the false folds work for example, or that you can choose to sing with your false folds exclusive and treat the vocals folds/cartilage more like a metal chime if you wanted to, or you can use the false folds to "fret down" your vocal cords so it is guitar like, then invert the action for heavy ass fuck Bass notes. These techniques I have are regarded as "What? That's impossible" by other singers because they arrive at sound by accident and attempt to reproduce it.

Enough for now. It's going to be real challenge to combine the mentality of the producer and the singer with this. I mean, it's so different in every way that the producer side wants to record it carefully, tactfully and in an ordered manner and really take his time. The singer says fuck that, I only need one take. One mistake? Fuck it. We'll try again next time. Voice a little off? The don't record shit, just woodshed. *sigh* I can't possibly tell you how hard it is to even think in a linear and proscribed manner when your mind is organizing information based on how fast and accurate it can execute them mentally and physically. It's actually very very difficult to stop singing. You feel like you need to experience the emotion of as many songs as possible and your mind craves wildly diverse material, so you can't sit at home and work on the same album or song for 4 hours. The whole thing would shut down. You have to do things in order of energy required and complexity needed with some gradual fluctuation of up and down to keep the system from "winding itself down" or overloading itself. I mean, this right here, is another concept that you simply must experience. This is shit is like the bible, a bunch of rukes that make no sense unless you know exactly why they were written.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:50 pm 
Ist Krieg

Goat wrote:
Do they care, though?

good point the actual singers i know don't talk about it much, usually it's just music reviewers being all dayummm jeff buckley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:07 am 
Metal King

Adveser is starting to remind me of the late Ultimate Warrior when he was interviewed or doing a promo during his wrestling days.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:44 pm 
Einherjar

Thy Serpent wrote:
Adveser is starting to remind me of the late Ultimate Warrior when he was interviewed or doing a promo during his wrestling days.

The spirit of the Warrior is alive and well!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb9aAXo-u78

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:30 pm 
Metal King

Adveser wrote:
Anyone remember when I told the story about grinding up a speaker magnet to make an old fashion pressure gradient microphone?

I only remember your story about hypercubes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:48 am 
Einherjar

Metastable To Chaos wrote:
Adveser wrote:

I only remember your story about hypercubes.

And so do I. Absolutely everything I have studied to any extent is now becoming extremely valuable and now I see why I spent so long on stuff that seems like a dead end.

I also wonder how many people got that the really long post full of seemingly non-sequiturs were actually lyrics that flat out explain what is going on. And I keep finding those hidden spoken words in records. They are there. I'm not "hearing things" even though top-down processing makes them sound like whatever my brain wants to hear - unless they are actually quite audible. There's a ton of these all over the "Be" album by POS and there's some on Saxon's "Witchfinder general" when the guitar solo gets started.

I found one that was just crazy! It had a lot to say that was very interesting. I don't know if I'm supposed to tell anyone what these are or not. But they know I have found them. We can use telepathy. Sounds a lot like schizophrenia, but with all this damn physics, evidence and all that jazz combined with my extremely lucid and logical thinking makes that seem unlikely. You'd have to know the history of psychology to see why this can be dismissed out of hand, not for everyone, but in quite a few cases where the person actually is being sincere and it isn't a form of cognitive dissonance.

Neil Peart is fascinating. He actually wrote albums in the 80's with a parallel themes, Geddy acknowledges this and BLATANTLY spells out what he is talking about if you know what he's referencing, yet years later will say something like "No, none of the songs on _____ are related and we haven't done a concept record since the 70's" which is just baffling. He can enter higher energy states, but seems to have no memory of what his mindset was once he is out of it.

See the Rush song "Vital Signs" that's about as concise as it gets:" Everybody need reverse polarity... everybody got to elevate from the norm" Strangely it's like Geddy understands his lyrics better than he does.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:43 am 
MetalReviews Staff

Adveser wrote:
Sounds a lot like schizophrenia

I realise this might all be a colossal troll, Adveser, but please take a look at what you just wrote, and go and see a psychiatrist?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 pm 
Einherjar

Goat wrote:
Adveser wrote:
Sounds a lot like schizophrenia

I realise this might all be a colossal troll, Adveser, but please take a look at what you just wrote, and go and see a psychiatrist?

Why? Your body has the ability to reach energy states that are many magnitudes of order higher than what we are told is possible, all due to the balance and use of chakras (wheels of energy) and almost every artist creates in this condition. Metal and other genres of music write man many lyrics describing this and hoping to enlighten. Ronnie James Dio understood it intensely and so does Blackmore. I don't need to name names.

I've been to psychiatrists and they say I'm autistic and have ADHD.

The fact is that psychiatry is a farce. In the past they were better understood as "nervous conditions" with electrical energy being used to balance them and this worked. There is a big difference between someone with a higher energy state that has much incoherence that manifests itself as mania or schizophrenia and someone who's reiki/chi/bioelectrical energy is in balance and their mind simply functions in a more non-linear and much faster condition. Everything I have studied on the subject and my methodology strives for equilibrium of energy flow, which physically is asymmetrical, which came as a surprise, but should not based on maxwell's quaternion equations that describe energy as being unbalanced.

The fact is that all this talk of aliens building the pyramids and such is false. WE did it because we knew how to use our own energy to think and feel much more intensely.

How is this a troll? Do people really not think someone is capable of regaining our true humanity? The singing is not for the purposes of singing. It's a means to learn how to manifest the energy - which I've identified many forms science has decided not to utilize, much like Tesla had and am combining them to see their effects. Once this is figured out and quantified and can be taught, we will have a new race of mankind that can manifest his own reality. How do you know I haven't been able to send my thoughts into the past and make this all happen? Maybe I'm the one who gave some musicians their ideas by coloring their thoughts to awaken my own mind? It's an easy task in 5 dimensions and many musicians have agreed this must be done and is possible. The outcome of the final experiment has now been placed in our hands...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:58 am 
Ist Krieg

...Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 pm 
Einherjar

http://www.acs.psu.edu/drussell/demos/w ... otion.html

Combine all these with "normal" alternating current from the dipole (that flows both ways also) along with DC, pulsed DC (digital) and the many effects of transistors/diodes and you have a hell of a lot of ways to move current around. Plus we have normal bone/cell compression and rarefaction, which if just putting physical pressure on it from the muscle and releasing it. This creates electric potential according to "The body electric."

You also have atrophy and entropy which are implosive and explosive power, which is radiating. This is what a resistor does - it converts electricity into heat. You can create negative resistance to create the implosive radiance.

Then we can get into magnetic flux - webers, teslas and maxwell quantities - then we can talk about electron spin, which leads directly into quantum mechanics.

The secret is creating an infinite current condition in an open system, an infinite voltage (with zero current) condition in another, and an infinite negative resistance in another and combining them into a closed loop. Then you have an overunity system that in theory doesn't require energy input and outputs far more than it needs.

You also have to understand that the cells themselves have two states of ionization. They are either Potassium rich negatively charged, or Sodium rich positively charged. So there, you have four possible cell conditions since the area between cells exhibits the opposite charge of the cells itself.

I used to think these were just my own meandering thoughts or baseless insights, but now I have the science that has been documented for over 100 years sitting here on my hard drive. Can't convince myself it's just a flight of fancy or there's an error in thinking. Nope. Gonna have to take us to the fifth dimension myself. My thoughts alone are enough to get the information out to those who need it. They can make the decision what to do with it. I have gotten too many conflicting messages myself to know what is right anymore. I don't know if this is supposed to stop technology and transhumanism from destroying us, or this is the thing that destroys us. :|