Metal Reviews

Newest and Best Metal Reviews!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm

Post subject: Re: Adveser's "Singing" Thread II
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 am 
Einherjar

Well, the secret is actually the Chakras.

Once you know their polarity and the spin direction and can locate them in your body, it's really a cinch. This is the final secret I've been looking for for ages, really. I would assume there would need to be some personalization due to anatomy and where the poles line up for each person, but mine spin incredibly fast and the Hall effect pushes all the energy towards the front of my body (it's the effect of current through a magnetic field)

Right now, I'm only dealing with it in a linear fashion, as in the positive chakras are inducing current and the negative ones are acting as capacitors and I assume the spin occurs on the same dimensional plane. There's a lot to play with, but this is getting me the results I've always wanted - the ability to replicate any tone cleanly with an unlimited range in chest, head, mixed and falsetto voices.

What I was doing before was taking an incredible amount of energy forcing two poles that oppose each other to try to collide and I was actually trying to stop the spinning of the chakras. It was stopping the energy flow cold in it's tracks, which explains the insane range. Years of doing this made pretty much my whole vocal tract highly semiconductive and with very small band gaps with the possibility of current flow in probably about 8 directions.

There's some other things I've done subconsciously that have to be some sort of intervention by someone or something that gave me that idea or made me go into a trance, seizure or panic attack to make me do these things like singing wrong all day and spending hours trying to fix the congestion or discomfort or whatever, which actually resulted in me inducing those tiny fractures in my vocal cartilage or sternum or whatever that the body repairs with semiconductive and highly elastic collagen.

Samples coming soon...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:25 pm 
Einherjar

I have successfully unified the forces of the universe.

Absolutely everything you've ever thought was a thing in atomic physics is in my drawing that started as a way to describe the linear polarity and phase polarity of an N-Amount of series radial capacitors as it relates to gravity in the body determining the degree of rotation and linear dimensional movement.

What I'm working on here is to get the human body operating on constant motion due to the effects of gravity interacting with the electromagnetic fields that such capacitors would produce.

I'm going to have to scan this thing and you'll have to see it for yourself. Everything is there and everything that will be discovered in the future is also there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:24 am 
Einherjar

The "Through the Wormhole" episode about gravity tells you everything. Imagine a giant tesseract that interacts with your vocal anatomy and chakras...bingo!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:23 pm 
Einherjar

Most of it is total dogshit, but I don't even have the theory down on paper (It's quite difficult to quantify :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?u7t370iff96txy9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:43 am 
Einherjar

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/trnri7 ... ocal_Demos

This is the right link.

Yeah, not perfect, or exact, but no fucking guy with a set of functional balls can do Epica songs clean and pianissimo like that then do a Persuader song.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:20 pm 
Einherjar

Olaf Thorsen, once again coming through with his wisdom of the ages. I read through a summary and the meaning of his favorite book and basically all of VD's albums are a warning not to get too obsessed and not get too greedy and insisting on having all the answers to everything and yeah. Every time I can get he vocals to truly insane levels and screwing around with exotic physics, superconduction, quantum physics, ect. the physics change their nature, polarity, physical behaviour, ect and can have some really REALLY nasty side effects.

Basically, this guy's story is mine. He just gets crazier and crazier until he realizes that his knowledge has given him a oneness and the only thing left to do is just BE who it is that your potential decides on and just stop trying to take it further. Accept how it is going to be and allow yourself to experience the consciousness rather than trying to create new ones, or create anxiety or awe...and your consciousness will shift into the person whose delirious and chaotic experiences that seemed so alien and otherworldy you tried to force yourself into being.

I mean, I've taken vocal science further than anyone ever has and forced my consciousness through the gates of madness just to feed my ego and frankly prove heavy metal has the power of the divine and can drive someone to infinity and back because he wants the entire art elevated and wants the artform to reflect the brilliance of mankind. I want metal to revolutionize the way we think of the world because it deserves such a fate. The dedication and passion people have for Metal is far greater than any modern religion and it should be the forebearer of great progress.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:21 am 
Einherjar

My love, the energy currents of the universal force you call dark matter has come back to me. My soul and it's Seven portals is now awake again after having to close her off to defeat the evil infesting this plane.

The Fifth dimension comes soon, you will notice your body strating to become easier to control when you feel instead of think.