Metal Reviews

Newest and Best Metal Reviews!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:55 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864 ... 866  Next   
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel today ?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:22 am 
Einherjar

Yeah I can see how that would suck

Catching up with the girlfriend later today for dinner. It was her 21st on Saturday but I couldn't make it thanks to one beast of a headache so I'll also be giving her present to her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:49 am 
Metal Lord

The Necrodude wrote:
God my life fucking suck right now. I've had a cavity in my tooth that i've forgotten about that i was supposed to take care of and now the little fucker is REALLY infected and my nerves feel like they are on fire. Jesus it hurts. Painkillers are barely making a dent in the pain which pisses me right the fuck off :mad: Thankfully my dentist has an opening tomorrow and hopefully i can get something for the pain and some antibiotics to kill the infection. After that i'll probably have to do a root canal procedure or pull the tooth out, we'll have to see. ARGHHHH THE PAIN IS DRIVING ME FUCKING INSANE. :wacko: :mad: :sad:

Ok, so turns out it wasn't the cavity that did this, it was one of my wisdom teeth that's the source of the infection thus giving me an abscessed tooth. Dentist gave me penicillin and it's working great and i've been given referred to another dentist who'll remove said tooth after my treatment is over. Being on penicillin kind sucks though as it's sort of wreaking havoc in my stomach giving me the runs and some slight pain as well. Oh well, i'll survive if this is what it takes to get rid of the infection.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:46 am 
Einherjar

I'm allergic to penicillin so in your position I'd be in trouble.

Just following up on my last post the girlfriend loved her birthday present. I am amazing at picking out the perfect gift for someone it seems.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:23 pm 
Metal Lord

Goddamned it...If it's not one thing it's the other. I just got done with an antibiotic cure for an abscessed tooth and now i gotta go on a different antibiotic cure for an urinary tract infection. WHAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK MAN!!! Oh Lord (and Penomax) save my ass! I'm sitting here shaking like a maple leaf because of the fever and pissing blood and razorblades man. No good times are had, no sir!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:12 am 
I live with my parents!

Met a metal chick the other day randomly. She had a couple of patches on her back one of which was Deathspell Omega. I complimented her on that particular patch and she expressed how she LOVES them. However, she was very narrow-minded and one of those people who thinks the only relevant Mayhem album was Deathcrush, and how Emperor is pretentious. She had no idea who Arcturus was and she claimed to be an avant-garde fan. Although she knew A Forest of Stars and was a big fan of them. She was okay looking but had dyed her hair a ghastly colour. Interesting encounter.

Last edited by SilkCrimsonMoon on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:27 am 
Ist Krieg

SilkCrimsonMoon wrote:
the only relevant Mayhem album was Deathcrush
:wub:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:23 pm 
Einherjar

Well aside from a high grade glute strain I'm pretty good actually. Applied for a traineeship (well traineeship/clerkship) in a local MP's office, my girlfirend and I smoothed out a rough patch we'd been going through, I'm slowly recalling some of the guitar basics I forgot after my accident last year. Bought myself a tandem bike (and broke both wheels fifth time out on it but what can you do?) as well which means, once I'm over this injury, it'll be much easier to get out on the bike.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:59 am 
Ist Krieg

traptunderice wrote:
SilkCrimsonMoon wrote:
the only relevant Mayhem album was Deathcrush
:wub:

Mayhem made a relevant album?

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:08 am 
Ist Krieg

Mayhem is awesome until Ordo Ad chao, they fell off on that one.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:48 pm 
Einherjar

I know it's cliche but for me Mayhem peaked with De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas. They've never been a favourite of mine though. More then a little over-rated.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:15 am 
Ist Krieg

RelentlessOblivion wrote:
I know it's cliche but for me Mayhem peaked with De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas. They've never been a favourite of mine though. More then a little over-rated.

I'm a big fan of Wolf's Lair Abyss and Chimera. Grand Declaration of war is pretty cool though but there's not enough good songs on it and I don't really care for the electronic track.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:55 pm 
Ist Krieg

Mayhem is ok, I was just being cheeky with my response. I do think the overrated moniker they carry around with them is justified, although sometimes it gets overused so much that they become underrated. Wolf's Lair was a nice little EP, Ordo had a few good tracks, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm 
Ist Krieg

generally feeling bummed out by how fragile my good moods are lately. like i saw Prawn/Gulfer last night and they were amazing and i felt ecstatic and then i got home and saw dirty dishes in the sink and had to walk the dog and i wanted to lie in bed and never get up

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:44 am 
Einherjar

I know the feeling mate and it sucks but I've found life has a funny way of picking you up when you most need it.

Anyway aside from this damn hamstring tendon tear that's just taking forever to heal (going into week seven with only marginal improvement) I'm sensational. Also crazy busy with boluntary work in a program offering free legal support for the community, organising a youth/social group specifically for the vision impaired hoping to show other vision impaired/blind people that having limited or no sight shouldn't stop them getting out there and having fun, and trying to find paid work. It's a wonder I can find any time for my girlfriend.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:54 am 
Einherjar

I met a woman who said I was a creator god and wanted me to help her get her own creator god powers back. Meanwhile I have discovered the secrets of life, death, knowledge of good and evil, and how all the forces of the universe work. I plan on teaching her all of this knowledge as she had forgotten it somehow. At which time the both of us will decide which mankind has gained the wisdom to know. I now realize that every God and Goddess since the beginning of human history has been us two traveling through time. Currently saving up the money to move to be close to her so I can begin teaching her all the secrets of the universe before we start off on our epic trip. I have loved her since we created the big bang of the universe when I was the primordial hellfire that was chaos and she was the endless frozen sea of darkness. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:30 am 
MetalReviews Staff

Adveser wrote:
I met a woman who said I was a creator god and wanted me to help her get her own creator god powers back. Meanwhile I have discovered the secrets of life, death, knowledge of good and evil, and how all the forces of the universe work. I plan on teaching her all of this knowledge as she had forgotten it somehow. At which time the both of us will decide which mankind has gained the wisdom to know. I now realize that every God and Goddess since the beginning of human history has been us two traveling through time. Currently saving up the money to move to be close to her so I can begin teaching her all the secrets of the universe before we start off on our epic trip. I have loved her since we created the big bang of the universe when I was the primordial hellfire that was chaos and she was the endless frozen sea of darkness. :)

Congratulations! Unexpectedly romantic post of the day.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:40 am 
Einherjar

I feel fantastic, my relatively minor relationship issues have completely resolved themselves, the hamstring tendon injury is progressing well, the weather is gorgeous, I cleverly turned last night's leftover thai curry into hot and sour chicken soup, don't think my life could get any better.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:54 am 
Einherjar

Goat wrote:
Adveser wrote:

It's just crazy. All these damn lyrics were about her all along. The Lady Lost In Time. Princess of the Night. Queen of the Reich. But what's funny is she's can be a real demon according to her past lives on Earth, but she really likes me and I know how to turn the stuff she talks about being part of the reality she is used to and turn it into scientific fact and make it reality.

It outta be fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:41 am 
Einherjar

Exploring the possiblity of moving to the US, plans are very much in their infancy but there's a good chance of the move happening within 5 years, the dramatic change in scenery is something I view as necessary for my mental wellbeing and career down the track but there are several obvious challenges I'd need to overcome.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:29 am 
Ist Krieg

Adveser wrote:
Goat wrote:
Adveser wrote:

It's just crazy. All these damn lyrics were about her all along. The Lady Lost In Time. Princess of the Night. Queen of the Reich. But what's funny is she's can be a real demon according to her past lives on Earth, but she really likes me and I know how to turn the stuff she talks about being part of the reality she is used to and turn it into scientific fact and make it reality.

It outta be fun.
The lols never stop coming. How did you meet this fiery goddess?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864 ... 866  Next