Metal Reviews

Newest and Best Metal Reviews!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:28 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193  Next   
 Post subject: Re: The General Politics Thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:30 am 
Einherjar

Good on this person. Well done to the people of France as well for showing a level of acceptance and tolerance I only wish my own country would adopt

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/19/world/muslim-man-hugs-paris-feat/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:58 am 
Einherjar

cry of the banshee wrote:
noodles wrote:

:3

Cant see anything except for a rectangular box with the word "image" inside.

Facebook post from members of the Minneapolis Satanic Temple who want to play bodyguard for the area's Muslims who may be afraid of reprisal. Strange bedfellows or just Satanists trolling right-wing Christians again? Hard to say.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:14 am 
Ist Krieg

satanist public outreach :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:17 am 
Ist Krieg

Thrash til' Deth wrote:
cry of the banshee wrote:
noodles wrote:

:3

Cant see anything except for a rectangular box with the word "image" inside.

Facebook post from members of the Minneapolis Satanic Temple who want to play bodyguard for the area's Muslims who may be afraid of reprisal. Strange bedfellows or just Satanists trolling right-wing Christians again? Hard to say.

I see that.... now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:55 am 
Einherjar

It's sad either way. Sad that ordinary people fear persecution anywhere in the world. When that fear grows in a Western nation though it is far worse. Countries like Australia and the United States should be places where anyone can feel safe and secure going about their daily lives regardless of race, gender, religion, etc. What's worse is these people condemn the actions of groups like Al-Queda and Islamic State just like the rest of the world and yet these groups cause innocent people to be victimized. It doesn't make sense and I hope stories like the one I posted earlier become a more common sight not just in France but across the "Western" world.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:42 am 
Ist Krieg

RelentlessOblivion wrote:
It's sad either way. Sad that ordinary people fear persecution anywhere in the world. When that fear grows in a Western nation though it is far worse. Countries like Australia and the United States should be places where anyone can feel safe and secure going about their daily lives regardless of race, gender, religion, etc. What's worse is these people condemn the actions of groups like Al-Queda and Islamic State just like the rest of the world and yet these groups cause innocent people to be victimized. It doesn't make sense and I hope stories like the one I posted earlier become a more common sight not just in France but across the "Western" world.

I get your point, but similar situations are often plain barbaric in non-Western countries. The 'apostasy' charge against Muslims in certain Muslim dominant countries (even speaking outside of ISIS) often carries a death sentence, for example.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:55 am 
Einherjar

Yes and I wasn't suggesting that isn't terrible. There's a reason these people are fleeing their homeland. I find it appalling that they are subject to such evils. I also find it shameful how they are treated by citizens of western countries and, often times, by the governments of those countries.

Australia is an appropriate example of what I'm talking about. Refugees and asylum seekers are detained in the most appalling conditions while they are being "processed". Men, women, and children being locked up in prison like facilities where they are subject to all kinds of abuse from fellow detainees and the guards themselves. The conditions in these cetres are worse then some third world prisons and we expect those people to be well balanced members of society after we finally let them in? Hunger strikes and self harm are common in those places. I'm not saying they shouldn't be processed. I'm saying the conditions in which they are housed during this process should be pleasant. These people aren't prisoners and should not be treated as such.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:03 pm 
Einherjar

The West is in a difficult situation here, especially post-Paris. On one hand, you don't help the refugees and appear to be a heartless and intolerant bastard, but on the other hand, you allow the huddled Syrian masses inside the country and almost certainly bring undercover ISIS agents in along with them. It's going to be tremendously difficult to properly vet every one of the oncoming refugees considering the foreseeable nightmare of extracting accurate personal records from Syria and other parts unknown. And as we have seen, it only takes a few dudes to reek some serious havoc. While no one wants to see innocent families suffer, government takes a HUGE risk by allowing these folks inside the borders. If he somehow manages to undue the congressional blockage on new refugees, Obama would be publicly fucking castrated if a Paris-like incident were to occur in the U.S.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:11 pm 
Einherjar

This isn't a new threat though. Al-Queda operatives could have snuck into the west masquerading as refugees. ISIS needs to recruit people around the globe for their attacks right? It is far easier to convert someone who has already been burned by the government of their adopted home.

Australia has been doing this since the early nineties, long before the threat of terrorism was realised, and we violate about a dozen UN treaties in doing so.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:23 pm 
Ist Krieg

First, in order to be castrated, one has to have a set, so that rules out it ever happening to Obama.

Second, I can guarantee that ISIS is using this as a means to enter the country. The mastermind of the Paris attack reportedly did so.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/20 ... o-country/

All of our intelligence agencies and people whose job it is to track and monitor such things say as much themselves. Besides, ISIS has made numerous threats against the homeland, so they'd be pretty stupid not to.

Third, I have read that we have somewhere in the ballpark of 50,000 homeless vets. We have too many people out of work. Also, these so-called refugees have shown that they aren't exactly compatible with western cultural standards, i.e. the mess in Germany, etc.
Why in the world should we take in many thousands of absolute foreigners when we can't even take care of our own?
At any rate, they are at best cowards for leaving their women and children behind instead of picking up arms and fighting (every report I've seen shows something like an 80 / 20 ratio of healthy fighting age men to women and children) at worst they are (certainly some of them. To think otherwise is incredibly foolish and naive) here to cause trouble.
Also, I find it quite interesting that Obama's so-called compassion doesn't extend to the Christians being slaughtered in the ME.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/ ... n-refugees

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/30/ir ... expulsion/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:48 am 
Einherjar

Not in the mood for this discussion right now. All I will say on the matter is 10,000 people willing and able to work entering a county where many on welfare are not willing to do so may not be such a bad thing. Australia is set to take 12,000 of them though the influx will be slow given our shabby treatment of all refugees. Cry Of The Banshee are you currently or have you in the past registered with the US military? If not there is a double standard in your post.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:33 am 
Ist Krieg

Not in the mood for this discussion right now. All I will say on the matter is 10,000 people willing and able to work entering a county where many on welfare are not willing to do so may not be such a bad thing. Australia is set to take 12,000 of them though the influx will be slow given our shabby treatment of all refugees. Cry Of The Banshee are you currently or have you in the past registered with the US military? If not there is a double standard in your post.

I'm nearly 50, and I was registered for the draft as is required. Also, my country isn't engaged in a civil war, so I don't see your point aside from an attempt at a "gotcha" moment. If my country was embroiled in a civil war you're goddamned right I'd pick up a gun and fight. As for the rest; who says they are willing to work? At what? How do you figure and where do you get off implying that our unemployed don't want to work? Are they being employed in Germany, etc? Or are they living off of government assistance? I'll wager the latter. Also, why is it the West's responsibility to take in every poor bastard that comes along? I don't see too many arab countries doing so. Also, like I said, we need to take care of our own first. Beyond that, the fact that they very likely (in fact almost certainly) have ISIS amongst them... well, one drop of American blood is worth more than all the refugees combined. I put my country and her people first. You worry about Australia, I'll worry about my country. They're such an asset, you guys take them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:08 am 
Ist Krieg

im glad justin trudeau is sticking to the plan to bring in refugees

champ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:07 am 
Einherjar

We are, that's the point, we are in fact taking more then the United States. I stand by my statement. Many who are unemployed not just in Australia or the US but around the world are there by choice. Not all of course and it would be wrong of me to suggest there aren't many who simply can't find work. We obviously won't agree on the subject so there really isn't a point in continuing the discussion. Neither of us will change their stance. I will point out however that several of the terrorists involved in the Paris attack were French nationals.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:22 pm 
Ist Krieg

afaik the majority of them were french/eu nationals

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... pects.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:43 pm 
Ist Krieg

We are, that's the point, we are in fact taking more then the United States. I stand by my statement. Many who are unemployed not just in Australia or the US but around the world are there by choice. Not all of course and it would be wrong of me to suggest there aren't many who simply can't find work. We obviously won't agree on the subject so there really isn't a point in continuing the discussion. Neither of us will change their stance. I will point out however that several of the terrorists involved in the Paris attack were French nationals.

French national = very likely born to immigrants, at least one. I'd like to see more explicit details. The point is, the mastermind behind the attack entered by pretending to be a Syrian refugee.

The estimated cost to the US taxpayer exceeds $1 billion. We have 50,000 homeless vets, that money should go towards them. The vast majority of our unemployed are not willfully so. There are of course some, but by no means are they the norm. To suggest otherwise is insulting. And don't even pretend to have your finger on the pulse of how things are in the US.

And to think that this isn't going to be used as a Trojan horse is incredibly naive.

Ask Sweden how the rape epidemic is working out for them. Same with Germany, I've read numerous accounts of immigrants assaulting and raping girls and women. German schoolgirls are told to cover up lest they offend the immigrants. You are bringing in a culture that is at odds with the West in regards to treatment of women and children, not to mention freedom of speech.
The leftist media goes to great lengths to cover it up (see the underage rape cover-up in the UK, guess who the perps were...), but its there.

Quote:
In Rotherham, British officials “described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so.” The very idea that “racism” was a factor here reflects the myopia of the British government and media elites, who consistently frame issues regarding jihad terror and Islamic supremacism as racial. In fact, however, the rape gangs operated not because they were made up of men of Pakistani origin, but because they were made up of Muslims who believed that infidel girls were nothing more than, in the immortal words of the Grand Mufti of Australia a few years ago, “uncovered meat.”

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/250769/ ... rt-spencer

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5879/ ... ape-crimes

Take a bowl of M&M's. 10% are deadly poison. Would you grab a big handful and eat them?

Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:15 pm 
Einherjar

You claim the two cultures are at odds with each other and can not possibly co-exist yet most Muslims have integrated into our society quite well. Whether it comes from jihadist terrorists or crazed gunmen there is always a possibility that people will be subject to acts of violence. Yes the US should do more for its veterans.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:11 pm 
Ist Krieg

"I call an animal, a species, an individual corrupt, when it loses its instincts, when it chooses, when it prefers, what is injurious to it"
- Friedrich Nietzsche

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:17 pm 
Ist Krieg

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-wor ... 4647-story

absolutely ridiculous and outrageous.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:34 pm 
Ist Krieg

huskerc7 wrote:
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/53494647-story

absolutely ridiculous and outrageous.

Clock boy and his family deserve nothing more than a good whipping and deportation. The whole thing was a hoax designed to extort money from the state.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193  Next